Writing Useful, Accessible, and Legally Defensible Psychoeducational Reports
“This book focuses on how to write a psychological report that is first and foremost…
Stacey Shubitz and Lynne Dorfman warmly welcome you to experience
writing workshop for the first time or in a new light with Welcome to
Writing Workshop. Through strategic routines, tips, resources, and short
focused video clips, teachers can create the sights and sounds of a
thriving writing workshop where:
• both students and teachers are working authors
• students spend most of their time writing—not just learning about it
• student choice is encouraged to help create engaged writers, not compliant ones
• students are part of the formative assessment process
• students will look forward to writing time—not dread it.
From explanations of writing process and writing traits to small-group
strategy lessons and minilessons, this book will provide the know-how
to feel confident and comfortable in the teaching of writers.