Feedback That Moves Writers Forward: How to Escape Correcting Mode to Transform Student Writing (Corwin Literacy)
Student writing is only as good as the feedback we give In this remarkable book,…
• This new edition gives students valuable practice in reading and evaluating research. All major methods of research are illustrated, including qualitative research, content/document analysis, survey research, observational research, experimental research, and program evaluation.
• The articles deal with contemporary topics that will hold your students’ attention.
• The lines in each article are sequentially numbered. This allows easy reference to specific parts of the articles during classroom discussions.
• Factual Questions at the end of each article encourage students to read for methodological and substantive points.
• The Answer Key provides answers to the Factual Questions. The line numbers where the answers can be found are included, making the key easy to use.
• The Questions for Discussion at the end of each article address broad issues of research design and overall research quality.
• Ideal for homework assignments followed by classroom discussions at the next class meeting.